Friday, December 19, 2008

Class gathering at Pretty Teacher's house - 5 Dec 08

I was overwhelmed by the good response for the first 5H class gathering! about 22 of you turned up and turned my house upside down! hahaha

Some of us were playing the PS3, some of us were playing card games, some of us were playing games like bite the bag and limbo rock. Then we had an amazing race at the park downstairs. After which, we also played Bingo where some of us won some prizes. We ended with a xmas gift exchange.

I must express my gratitude to all of you who made the gathering possible
1) Wendy, Ashvinee, Syakirah and Saraniya for the games they organised - actually, I was very impressed with the team for coming up with a detailed planning of the game. It was indeed a good effort!!! I'm sure the team learnt a lot from the planning huh?

2) Joey and her call centre team for the contact network and ensure that the whole class got the message,

3) Mrs Kwan and Ms Mine for coming to hold the fort and contribute to the food.

4) Nic Toh for taking photos - Nic, I must say that your skills are getting beta! there are a few shots which I really like cos of the angle you took it from!

5) and of cos ALL OF YOU WHO TURNED UP!! cos you really made my day!!!! Was telling stuart that we could have a gathering every sch holiday. so, we can look forward to the next one but i would need someone to be the leader to organise. Any takers? Ok, here are some pics taken on the day.

The 2 pretty teachers


Playing cards (I think this is a nice shot by Nic!)

Nice pose!!


Ms Mine giving the rules of the "Bite the Bag" game

We are biting the bag, not the thumb!


So engrossed playing the PS3 game which is not suitable for kids (Aiya, shouldn't have allowed you to play. Next time you become violent how?????)

Trying to find interesting things to look at

I can't take my eyes of my PSP!!


My collection!

Another good shot at the tidbits!

How can the pretty teacher not take a solo victory pose?

No comments: