Thursday, December 11, 2008

I like pancakes

YOYOYO What's shakin'?

So... recently I asked Mdm Ling if we could have a "gathering" every 3 months. She said that every term holiday we can have a gathering! Yay happy happy

Then I asked her if we could bring movies and she say also can. So I'm going to bring some horror movies MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH *cough*

And yes, so we will be having a gathering at March, June, September aaaannndddd December.

Details:
>
>
>
>
>
>

>
>
>
>

>
>

next time.

Ok so here are some videos to scare the sh*t outta you.





Oh yeah you also noticed I posted a poll on the corner.

Make sure to poll.

Oh yeah and then if ANYONE of you want author premissions JUST email me at yong597@hotmail.com.

Or call me at 999. I'll be there.

No comments: