Monday, December 29, 2008

MERRY XMAS

YO GUYS WASSUP

so it's christmas already... (waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyy past christmas)

and so here are a few videos (actually not much but 2 bad i'm lazy to find christmas videos ;p)




For some reason I can't upload this one so you have to go watch it your self SCORRY

So here's the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B77mpMMEZUk&feature=channel_page

I know we don't have chimneys so just TRY to have the christmas spirit, ok?

(Although I wished Santa would give me a Left 4 Dead PC Game it didn't appear :((( )

ok that's all GOOD BYE


EDIT:

I also noticed a little bitch in the cbox so lets just deal with this in a civilliZed manner (lol i even cussed at him) and ignore him.

P.S.

If you want me to block him just poll in the poll below.

No comments: